Roswell Season 1


Hello and welcome once again to my Teenage Wasteland. This week, I'm taking a quick look at one of my guilty pleasure teen shows. While I did watch this back when I was a teenager, I have only seen the first season because this was pulled from the only channel that I had that played it. I do plan on watching and reviewing the other two seasons but it may take some time to put together. Until then, enjoy my review of season 1 and bear in mind, there are some major spoilers so if you haven't seen Roswell and don't want to be spoiled, avoid this until after you've seen it.


Comments

  1. Hey, I tried to watch Roswell, too!

    But it was years later, and by then, I could only see that guy as Billy Fordham and he SO deserved to be staked. :-\

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment