The Sure Thing


My apologies to you all. I've been delayed in getting this out as I'm trying something different and I'm afraid my Final Cut skills are rusty at best and this wasn't helped by the fact that the program kept crashing on me every few minutes, the first time being when I had gotten halfway through editing the damn thing and I hadn't saved. A lesson to all of you, frequent saves are your friend.

UPDATE: THIS VIDEO FILE WAS REMOVED FROM THE HOST SITE AND APPARENTLY I DIDN'T SAVE A COPY. I'M WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS AND GET THE VIDEO BACK UP BUT IT MAY TAKE A WHILE.

Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoyed this and I really do encourage you to find a copy of The Sure Thing for yourselves. It's really great.

Anyways Merry very post-Christmas and a post Happy New Years to you all. Now enough with all this cheer, things are going to get more serious in the next review. Stay tuned.

Comments